Jonathan’s Chicken and Barbecue is a family-owned business in Alameda CA. Serving mouthwatering pork ribs, beef brisket, links and pulled pork and amazing sides including collard greens made with smoked turkey, macaroni and cheese, BBQ baked beans, and house made coleslaw. The menu also serves hot and fresh fried chicken, fried fish, and amazing desserts served straight from their kitchen.
Johnathan’s is proud to serve the best BBQ on the island.
The concept of Lola’s Chicken Shack is simple. They serve fresh, made from scratch, real food at an affordable price in a friendly, welcoming environment. Plus, Lola’s chicken has a juiciness and tenderness you can’t find elsewhere.
Lola’s Chicken Shack uses fresh, simple ingredients to create bold and unique flavors:
* 100% all natural premium chicken tenders with no hormones or antibiotics.
* Fresh, never frozen, and no pump!
* 18 different sauces made from scratch using only high quality ingredients like real butter, cream, and cheeses.
* Homemade soups come from family recipes.
* Salads are made with fresh produce and ingredients.
* Even the cookies, brownies, and rice crispy treats are made from scratch!
Our mission is to provide you with great, passionately prepared food with friendly service at a fair price, and send you off feeling satisfied and excited to come back to see what’s next. Scolari’s is conveniently located adjacent to Lucky 13. Patrons can order their food then head next door for a beer… or Scolari’s will deliver your delicious burger right to you.