There’s always something happening in Downtown Alameda during the 2nd Friday ArtWalks, whether your interest is in attending artist receptions, dancing to live music, or having fun shopping and dining. And now the 2nd Friday ArtWalk Shuttle makes it even easier to experience a fun-filled evening.
The new 2nd Friday ArtWalk Shuttle loops around the island from 6:00pm to 9:00pm with several stops along Park Street, Jingletown, and Webster Street. Guests can go from venue to venue at their own pace by walking or catching a ride on the hourly loop shuttle.
2nd Friday ArtWalks are free to attend. Check the official website for updated show listings, walking map, and shuttle schedule: www.fridayartwalk.com
Catch a ride on the free shuttle during the next 2nd Friday ArtWalk on Friday, July 12 and enjoy these special happenings:
Shuttle Stops: 1333 Park Street & 2309 Encinal Ave
- 3Dot Art Gallery (2309A Encinal Ave) Hand-sculpted jewelry in unique styles by artist Sara Edge. Closing reception, 7:00-11:00pm.
- Studio 23 (2309B Encinal Avenue) 100 Under 100 Group Art Show — East Bay’s most affordable art show. Closing reception, 7:00-9:30pm.
- The Local (1333 Park Street) Horns a Plenty Brass Band. 7:00–8:30pm.
Shuttle Stops: 2300 Lincoln Ave & 1523 Park Street
- Autobody Fine Art (1517 Park Street) Paintings, mixed media, sculpture, prints and lithographs by artists housed in the gallery studios. 7:00-9:00pm.
- Curated (1523 Park Street) Art gallery and fine furniture shopping experience.
- The Space (2319 Santa Clara Ave, Suite B) Group Show with some of the Bay Area’s top artists. Also featuring a never before seen drawing by a historically famous painter. 6:00-9:00pm.
- PHOENIX (2315 Lincoln Ave) Coworking space and art studios. Open house, 6:00-9:00pm.
- Speisekammer (2424 Lincoln Ave) Irish sessions with Brian Thierault & Burke T. 8:30–10:30pm.
Shuttle Stops: 1700 Park Street, 1820 Park Street, & 1645 Park Street
- NoFu Skincare Studio (2531 Clement Ave) Rotating artist display. Snacks, wine, beer, and dancing! 6:00-9:00pm.
- Alameda Island Brewing Co. (1716 Park Street) Rotating artist display.
- McGee’s Bar & Grill (1645 Park Street) The next generation of MILO returns to McGee’s with great music for a fun evening with lots of dancing. 9:00-11:30pm.