With the support of member businesses, the Downtown Alameda Business Association works hard year-round to promote a healthy retail and service climate on our island city as well as a district that is clean, green, and safe. When businesses thrive, the entire community benefits.
Businesses operating in Alameda, but outside the geographic boundaries of the District, are invited to join the Downtown Alameda Business Association as an Associate Member. (Businesses within the boundaries of the Park Street Business District are members of the Downtown Alameda Business Association by virtue of their BIA assessment.)
Help welcome our newest Associate Members:
Bank of Marin, 2208 South Shore Center & 805 Marina Village Parkway
* Full banking services.
Big Discount Tire Pros, 1835 Oak Street
* Auto repair and tire services.
Common Networks, 2183 Harbor Bay Parkway
* Bringing better, faster and more reliable internet access to everyone.
Farm Fresh To You (service in Alameda)
* Delivering seasonal, organic fruits and veggies to your doorstep.
Law Offices of Gerard Falzone, 2233 Santa Clara Ave, Suite 7
* Family law attorney and mediator.
Nannies Plus (service in Alameda)
* Placement service creating authentic relationships between families and nannies.
NoFu Skincare Studio, 2531 Clement Ave
* A no fuss skincare lifestyle focusing on customized attention and results.
Reiki For Inner Peace, 2233 Santa Clara Ave, Suite 4
* Sessions for relaxation, pain relief, physical and emotional healing, mental clarity and spiritual connection.
SHM Classic Motors (service in Alameda)
* Organizers of classic car shows and brokers for dream cars.
Interested in becoming an Associate Member? Download an application at www.Downtownalameda.com/about/membership/