With the support of member businesses, the Downtown Alameda Business Association works hard year-round to promote a healthy retail and service climate on our island city as well as a district that is clean, green, and safe. When Alameda businesses thrive, the entire community benefits.
Businesses operating in Alameda, but outside the geographic boundaries of the District, are invited to join the Downtown Alameda Business Association as an Associate Member.
Help welcome our newest Associate Members:
Alana Dill – Face Painting (Alameda)
* Face painting, body painting, and theatrical make-up.
At Home Real Estate, 415 South Shore Center #139
* Real estate sales and rentals.
Modern Mouse, 2223 South Shore Center
* Fun, stylish collection of handmade goods by independent artists and small manufacturers.
RJV Elements (service in Alameda)
* Eco-friendly power washing and cleaning specialists.
SpeedPro East Bay, 1734 Clement Ave
* Large format display graphics for windows, walls, banners, vehicles, events, and more. Speedpro East Bay is a returning member.
Zhaldee’s Eats & Beats (service in Alameda)
* One-stop shop for all of your event needs, from catering to music and lighting.
Interested in becoming an Associate Member? Download an application at www.Downtownalameda.com/about/membership/