Downtown Alameda is ever-changing when it comes to dining, learning, playing, relaxing, or working. Discover great food & drink establishments, charming shops, friendly services, and fun things to do in Downtown Alameda!
New Downtown Businesses:
AirLoom Deluxe, 2322 Santa Clara Ave
* Sneakers, streetwear, and vintage clothing.
Baby Cafe, 2321 Santa Clara Ave
* Hong Kong style cafe… delightfulness without boundaries.
Project Burger, 2319 Central Ave
* Gourmet burgers, sandwiches, and tacos.
Romano Welch Architects, 1428 Park Street, Suite #C
* Architecture + Planning + Interiors.
New Associate Members:
Angela Klein Architect, 2622 Lincoln Ave
* Residential and small commercial architecture and interior design.
Beacon Business Bank, 1442 Webster Street
* High-quality financial solutions and personalized relationship-based service.
Clean Sidewalks+, service in Alameda
* Pressure and power washing services.
Fast Imaging, 835 Marina Village Pkwy
* High resolution printing at competitive prices. Design work available.
Golden West Betterway Uniforms, service in Alameda
* Delivering quality floor mats, uniforms, and linens — rent or buy direct.
Togo’s Sandwiches, 1929 Broadway
* Creating real, honest-to-goodness sandwiches.
Hang Ten Boiler, 2315 Santa Clara Ave
In the Works:
Baguette, 2353 Santa Clara Ave
Cam Huong, 1321 Park Street
Dunkin’ Donuts, 2413 Clement Ave
Gong Cha, 1501 Park Street
Marley G’s Pizzeria, 1330 Park Street
Roll & Bowl, 2302 Encinal Ave
Thai House Barn, 1319 Park Street
Town Tavern, 1437 Park Street
Do you know of a new business not mentioned? Contact the Downtown Alameda Business Association at (510) 523-1392 or email@example.com.