When you stroll from one end of Park Street to the other end, you will notice changes on just about every block. The streets are abuzz with new auto technicians, exercise trainers, steaming coffee, and deep dish pizza.
Help welcome these new businesses to Downtown Alameda:
AutoZone, 1125 Park Street
* Quality aftermarket auto parts.
Rise Bodyworks, 1226 Park Street
* Comprehensive sports performance/rehabilitation/wellness center.
The Local, 1333 Park Street
* Gathering spot with great coffee and a fun atmosphere.
The Star on Park, 1400 Park Street
* Family-friendly restaurant specializing in deep dish pizza.
Caffrey Insurance Solutions, 2413 Webb Ave #C
* Providing clear and creative benefit solutions.
T-Mobile Store, 1634 Park Street
* Great service and deals on cell phones and cell phone plans.
Merle Norman Cosmetics & Bay Threading, 1419 Park Street
* Now offering additional services: European facial, threading, and waxing.
KD Hair & Nails, 1619 Park Street (formerly Jo Ann’s Nails & Hair)
Rob’s Garage, 1800 Park Street (formerly Tony’s Motor Service)
Smog Dog, 1726 Park Street (formerly Speedy Smog)
In the Works:
Cholita Linda, 1337 Park Street
Holiday Inn Express, 1825 Park Street
Park Street Tavern, 1901 Park Street
Saigon Bistro, 2315 Santa Clara Ave
Town Tavern, 1437 Park Street
Twelve 31 Eatery, 1231 Park Street
Even more businesses have opened within the past year. View our news archives: parkstreetbusiness.wordpress.com/category/new-businesses/
If you know of a new business that isn’t listed, please give the Downtown Association a call at (510) 523-1392 or email email@example.com.