Kick off the holiday season in Downtown Alameda on Small Business Saturday®. Take time to celebrate and support local businesses by shopping and dining downtown. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without customers like you! Downtown businesses are showing their appreciation with special offers, free treats, and festive activities.
Small Business Saturday® is a holiday shopping tradition that celebrates local businesses. Show support for small businesses and your community by shopping and dining locally on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
- Daisy’s – Goodies, raffles to enter, and lots of fun surprises all weekend long.
- Helios Images – Final day of Holiday Portrait Mini Sessions lasting 15 minutes each for only $95, held between 12-6pm. (info and signup)
- La Penca Azul – Happy Hour all day!
- Lauren’s Closet – Free holiday gift wrap with purchase.
- Lola’s Chicken Shack – Hangover Burgers for only $8.69!
- Magpie & Thorn – 10-30% off most in-store items (exclusions apply).
- Mommy’s Trading Post – Free gift with purchase.
- Park Street Wine Cellars – One Day Only! Our Deepest Discounts Ever! 30% Off ALL 12 Packs!! Mix&Match or Solid OK!
- The Katz Meow Antiques & Collectibles – 10% discount on all purchases on 11/27.
- The Massage Clinic – $10 off a chair massage.
- Tutu School – Buy One, Get One Month of Classes! Only valid for dancers not currently enrolled.