From Small Business Saturday to the popular Hot Cocoa Crawl, downtown merchants have plenty to offer for a festive holiday shopping experience. Let the merchants in Downtown Alameda help you find unique gifts, jewelry, clothing, toys, books, and much more!
Kick off the holiday season in Downtown Alameda on Small Business Saturday. Celebrate and support small businesses by shopping and dining locally on Saturday, November 24. Small business owners are getting into the spirit with special offers, free treats, and other activities.
Here are just a few examples of the happenings on Small Business Saturday:
- Bonne Vie — Adult shoppers are invited to a “Rosé All Day” wine tasting where rosé wines from various countries can be sampled. Saturday Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm
- Daisy’s — Enjoy complimentary small nibbles from around the world while perusing the alluring selection of gift item. The first 50 shoppers will be treated with small gifts. Saturday Hours: 9:00am-8:00pm
- Julie’s Coffee & Tea Garden — Enjoy a complimentary cup of hot Flower Power Cider while scanning the shelves for coffee, tea, accessories, and artsy gifts. Saturday Hours: 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Lanvie — Shoppers at the Park Street location can look forward to receiving small gifts all day long. Saturday Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Lost City Antiques — Shoppers can receive 10-50% off selected items. Complimentary Hot Apple Cider will be served all day. Saturday Hours: 11:00am-7:00pm
- The Sewing Room is hosting a “Sew-cial” where friends can sew together — use of the machines, tools, and tables is only $10/hour. In addition, shoppers will receive 20% off store merchandise (excluding machines & dress forms). Saturday Hours: Noon-4:00pm
And to make shopping downtown easier, the parking meters will be FREE all day on every Saturday through the end of the year.